5 Remedies to Treat and Prevent Gallstones & Kidney Stones Naturally
It isn’t a secret that medical surgeries are a multi-billion dollar industry and most are needed and helpful to the individual. Yet, natural health experts still believe that some surgeries cause more harm than good. In the case of cholecystectomy, gallstones can often be dissolved and flushed naturally so why would you need to remove your gallbladder, which is a body organ?
Here are 5 remedies to try before you permanently lose your gallbladder.
1. Oral Dissolution Therapy- This treatment has been gaining popularity because it works best for small, cholesterol-based gallstones. Medicines for this treatment are actually made from acid naturally found in bile. The acids will dissolve the gallstones and your body will be able to naturally flush the cholesterol from the body. The downside of this treatment is it could take months before the gallstone is dissolved.
2. Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse Treatment- This treatment does exactly what it states! Through the years, toxins, impurities, pollutants, cholesterol begin to build up in your liver and gallbladder. Our natural health doctor would recommend an annual flush to keep the liver and gallbladder working effectively. A simple step-by-step cleanse is explained in detail in our report. Please visit our website today.
3. Foods to Avoid- Most gallstones are caused because of a poor diet including high fats and high cholesterol. We recommend avoiding high fattening foods, fried foods, eggs, pork, onions, fowl, milk citrus, corn, beans and nuts. Stay away from these foods for at least one month and slowly reintroduce these foods to your diet.
4. Foods to Eat!- The best way to treat gallstones is to prevent gallstones. To prevent gallstones you need to keep your body flushed with fiber. Water-soluble fiber, such as that found in many vegetables and fruits are good sources of fiber. You should also eat foods high in whole grain dietary fiber.
5. Vitamin C!- In the fight against gallstones, vitamin C has been shown to be effective and affordable. Vitamin C is used by the body to convert cholesterol to bile acids. With less cholesterol and more acids, the gallstone risk should be decreased.
are bilirubin stones and they are dark black in color.
There can be number of small stones or single large stone in the gallbladder. Many times both varieties of stones are present in the same individual. Gallstones can get impacted in the tubes called ducts that carry bile. This causes inflammation of the duct and the gallbladder, causing pain and other symptoms.
Symptoms Of Gallstones In Men
Gallstones symptoms are easily identifiable. A man suffering from gallstone inside the gallbladder may have following symptoms:
• The common symptom of gallstone is chronic pain in the upper abdomen. Pain appears when the stone blocks the flow of bile in the bile duct.
• Pain is sudden in nature, it appears on the right side of the upper abdomen and radiates to the back between the two shoulder blades.
• Pain due to gallstone is excruciating, and it usually occurs after a fatty diet. It often starts in the night and usually the pain lasts for 30 minutes to few hours.
• Bloating of abdomen after heavy meal.
• Nausea and vomiting are associated with gallstone colic.
• Fever with chills is common with gallstone pain.
• Jaundice sets in when the gallstone blocks and the condition is known as obstructive jaundice.
• Together with jaundice gallstone in men may have itching all over the body.
• Clay colored stool with jaundice is also a symptom of gallstone in men.
In many cases, gallstones do not have any symptoms and they may be detected accidentally on X-ray tests done for some other disease. Such types of gallstones are called silent stones.
Logan City, Queensland
Cape Coral, Florida
Luxembourg, Luxembourg City
Trinidad and Tobago, Port-of-Spain
355 Hukililke Street ( suite 206)
Kahului, Hi 96732
Order Now !
|Free Shipping within the USA||Glytamins $99.00 1 Box Only$89.00|
|Free Shipping within the USA||3 Boxes ($79.00 each) $237.00|
|Free Shipping within the USA||6 Boxes ($69.00 each) $414.00|