Gallstone Prevention is Key
As a wise man once said, “”prevention is everything.”" And I think he was on to something if he was talking about gallstones. Simply flushing your gallstones will not be good enough! You must continually prevent gallstones from re-occurring if you want to stay healthy.
Many of my customers have successfully passed their gallstones in a few hours but after 3 months, 6 months or a year; the gallstones reappear because of an unhealthy habit. By following some simple prevent tips; you can rest assured that you will be gallstone-free for life.
1. Reduce your intake of saturated fats (red meats).
2. Increase your water-soluble fiber intake (fruits and vegetables).
3. Try to get 20 minutes of exercise per day. There are over 2000 reasons to exercise.
4. Reduce intake of cholesterol foods (fried, fatting, fast food).
5. Start taking Vitamin C to convert cholesterol to bile.
The Hague Netherlands
West Jordan, Utah
St. Kitts and Nevis, Basseterre,
Mauritius, Port Louis,
Naperville Illinois USA
355 Hukililke Street ( suite 206)
Kahului, Hi 96732
Order Now !
|Free Shipping within the USA||Glytamins $99.00 1 Box Only$89.00|
|Free Shipping within the USA||3 Boxes ($79.00 each) $237.00|
|Free Shipping within the USA||6 Boxes ($69.00 each) $414.00|