Rejuvenating your liver
So what will it take to rejuvenate your liver so that it is not sluggish, not toxic, and functions like it should to help you maintain your weight?
There are three things that you need to do. These things take a lot of work. You have to be motivated to do them. Getting your liver back to health will takes some time since you need to remove the toxins from your liver slowly otherwise you will have side effects.
* Eat liver friendly foods
* Cleanse the liver
* Strengthen the liver
Eat liver friendly foods:
Prepare a liquid green drink for your liver first thing in the morning.
* squeeze the juice of one lemon into a glass
* add one tablespoon of chlorophyll
* add one tablespoon of aloe vera drink
* add 8 oz of distilled water
This drink helps to regenerate the liver.
* The lemon helps your liver regenerate and produce bile (healthy bile is necessary for breaking down fat so that fats can be absorbed properly into the liver.)
* Chlorophyll helps to detoxify your colon so fewer toxins get into the liver.
* The lemon and aloe vera help stimulate bowel movements.
The liver needs plenty of minerals. As you know minerals are obtained from fruits and vegetables. Once a day try to drink a vegetable juice. A juice that I enjoy is:
If you can’t make your own juices, buy bottled. It is better to drink these than to not drink any vegetable juices at all.
Mandurah Victoria Australia
Washington District of Columbia USA
355 Hukililke Street ( suite 206)
Kahului, Hi 96732
Order Now !
|Free Shipping within the USA||Glytamins $99.00 1 Box Only$89.00|
|Free Shipping within the USA||3 Boxes ($79.00 each) $237.00|
|Free Shipping within the USA||6 Boxes ($69.00 each) $414.00|